Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Midnight at SFO


Midnight at SFO

Tuesday Dec 12,2007
Dateline: SFO Airport

Two hours till my flight to Singapore and my final destination Bangalore. For these next two hours, I'll spend it in the SFO food court. Once in the food court what do I see? A bowl of plastic Ramen! A reminder of my dear friends .... I miss you all already. Therefore I have created this blog to share the sights and sounds of India each day with you. Oh and before I sign off ... yes Matthew I now know Ramen when I see it, even if it is made of plastic and collecting dust.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You missed quite the party last night. Safe travels!

Unknown said...

PS. Elise says, "This is sooooooooooo awesome please keep it going. I'm excited to hear/see/read about your adventures!"

Unknown said...

Why do people always start blogs and then do nothing with them?

Do you miss me?